Friday, January 26, 2007

YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST!:)

KATJA B.!

I like your way of thinking Katja and I must say I absolutely agree with your statements. What is more, I am surprised to see how mature you seem to be at your age. I don't know whether you have written your comments from your experience but you really sound like a very smart and reasonable girl. Write us soon!!

MANCA H.!

While reading your comment, I was LOL (laughing out loud). You seem to be such an optimistic person, quite a joker I must say. Shaving is definitely inevitable!!!:):), not to mention your humorous comments about the "Tic Tac" and "talking odd things "(I used to do that on my dates because I was nervous and it didn't work out well:)) A winner is definitely a mini-skirt in " which your ass is open for all eyes around you":):):) that's a really good one!!

Anybody who hasn't read the girls' responses do it now! You won't be sorry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I realy like english language and i am very happy that you came up with this idea. Because we talk about things which are close to us. I am not so scared to have my own opinion and say it out loud:) So thanks for that and sorry for my grammar mistakes. And yes, I am quite optimistic person and I love to see a smile in other peoples faces because of me. That makes me smile too. Have a realy nice and happy day !

Manca H.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Manca that this is a realy great idea, I love talk abaut this kind of things, becouse I am person which loves to help and advice people.
You ask me if I realy use this on my dates respectivly in my life. My answer is yes, I try to be like I am and I think that I do that well (I hope so). But if I don´t be like I am on my dates and in my life, I don´t have boyfrend a long time like I have it now and I don´t have my frends which are my acconpanists in my interesting life (interesting, becouse of them =) ). I thing that people which are not like they are in real life, don´t have ˝good relationships˝ and they don´t have so fun in their lifes. I think that is hard to pretend every day when you aren´t alone and you have people around you which ˝knows you˝.
...oh and thans for compliment =)

Katja Bidovec

Katja.G said...

If there are any other topics that are close to you and you would like to talk about, just make a list, publish it here and we'll do that. I spent quite a lot of time wondering what are some of the things that excite your curiosity.

Sleep tight!:)